Lawsuits occur at the drop of a hat these days. Our attorneys drafted a bunch of legal jargon that we found barely comprehensible. So, for the sake of clarity, we have put this legal stuff into the following format:
1) The trademarks, logo and content on the WomensCalendar website are all copyrighted. If you want to use it, you must contact us for permission.
2) The publishers of WomensCalendar are not responsible for:
a) any damage, fraud, misrepresentations or any illegal activities that are performed by subscribers, speakers, sponsors, advertisers or organizations.
b) the accuracy of any information posted in any form on the WomensCalendar website.
c) the business failure of any organization, sponsor, advertiser, speaker, subscriber or any person or organization as the result of any event, under any circumstances.
3) The publishers of WomensCalendar reserve the complete and absolute right to publish (or deny publication of) any information on the WomensCalendar website.
4) The publishers of WomensCalendar can change the rates or fees of any service offered at any time without notice.
5) Unless otherwise stated, there are no refunds for services offered and delivered.
6) The posting of any event is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products, or services of any sponsor or other person or entity unless stated as such.
7) Any good word, freely given, on our service is an unsolicited testimonial and is considered “for the record” and will be published in the testimonial section of this website.